“Asian -Signature” is a quarterly theme based online English literary Journal of poetry & poetics with an yearly printed issue . ‘Sponsored’ by South Asian cultural exchange projects. Asian Signature is a non profit open access initiative and so nobody associated with this journal gets paid.This is a non-monetary voluntary service for the academic & creative writing community.
1. Submission Guidelines for ”Asian-Signature” ——— We welcome submissions from both new and established poets. We are looking for poems that move us, that might make us laugh or cry, or teach us something new. We like both free verse and traditional forms.
2. Work submitted for publication must be original and previously unpublished. While submitting any piece of writing for publication that the same has not been sent or is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
3. Deadline———For our 4th Vol, No 2 (1st April 2017 to June 24th 2017) till midnight.However, we accept submissions year-round and will consider submissions after the deadline for future issues.
4. Poetry—– Send up to 5 poems under 100 lines before 30th Apr 2016, in the body of an email or word file to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. We prefer Microsoft word single spaced in times new roman. Front size 12.
a)Focus— Your favorite contemporary poet(English poet or any Regional Language poet with his or her poetic works). Article should be between 3,000 and 5,000 words.With video or audio link.
b)Feature —— Contemporary Film Makers made film inspired by painting , poetry or visual Art.(Article should be between 3,000 and 5,000 words.)
c)Fusion—– Just send us Art and culture of any old city of the world —— (Article should be between 3,000 and 5,000 words.)
7.Book Review –Send us Review copy of your book.
8.Interview——–one interview for each interviewer.Interview must be original unpublished work.With audio & video links.
9. Please attach your biographical note with pic , written in the third person, no longer than 100 words per bio.
10. The Editor holds the right to reject or accept any work.
11. Rights to the work revert to the author and the translator after publication.
12. The poems in this journal are copyright protected with all Right reserved and as such they are protected by international Copyright Law. It cant not be re-produced in whole or in part any other format and any other links, blog or website for any reason without the express written consent of their authors .
13.In case of copyright violation or plagiarism solely the author will be remain responsible.’ Asian Signature’ can not hold responsible.
14.No payment would be charged for electronic submissions.
15.Any changes in our policy will be informed through electronic media.
You can send us your submissions through this form also .